Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm a liar

I have started lying to my child and for some unknown reason I'm okay with it. I have perpetuated the myth of Santa Claus and hope to carry it on for years to come. Now at the same time we are working on the TRUE Christmas story - Scout has the word baby down so hopefully something is sinking in.
All that to say - today Dwight dressed up as Santa for one of the BISD elementary schools so I took Scout. It was hysterical. Scout recognized his voice but couldn't figure out who the chubby guy with a white beard was. Even when Dwight pulled down the beard Scout was still very unsure of the whole thing. They took a TON of pictures so when I have them I will post them. But go with me on this it was really funny.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I bet it was hilarious watching Scout try to figure out where Daddy really was! lol