Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More good news.....

My niece, Adalyn, has some news she wants to share!!!







Just in case you are keeping track that will make 7 grandbabies in 3 years.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

You three really crack me up. The other two just need to start planning the nursery as soon as the first one gets pregnant! Congrats to Alyson!

Staci said...

Congrats! How fun to have so many cousins close in age!!!

Staci said...

Jesse's Girl just came on the radio. Every time I hear that song I think about jamming to air guitars in the back of your car in Abilene! lol

Shauna said...

One of the best ways to announce a baby, I think!!! Congrats on a new cousin!

Unknown said...

Oh, yea! What a fun family!!!
Hugs!

Kendra said...

I'm still having a hard time picturing "little Alyson" as a Mom . .now it will be of 2!! That's awesome. Have I mentioned lately how old I'm feeling watching you sweet girls grow up??

The Sexy Knitter said...

Wow! I agree with Kendra, I can't believe Alyson's going to be a mom of 2! Seems like just yesterday we were in 3rd grade together....congrats to the whole fam!

Brooks Inc. said...

This is the cutest...Congrats to Alyson! And that Adeline (hope I spelled that right) is the cutest...

we did 7 grandkids in 3 years...I beleive on that 7th was when we determined Christmas would now occur on chinnette vs. china! :)

Sure love those Willbanks...

BJB

Unknown said...

Oh boy, LOTS of grandbabies in the Willbanks family! Congratulations to Alyson! Adalyn is a cutie!