After our sonogram it is very official - we are having a BOY!!!
Ryder will make his appearance in December. Big brother Scout is super excited to have a little brother so close to his own age!
I will try to upload our sonogram pics later this weekend.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Lunch was so fun, the cupcakes were yummy, and we're SO EXCITED!! Can't wait to meet the baby brother!
Tara-
What fun! They will be life long friends and super playmates growing up! I am so excited for you guys and I LOVE the name Ryder.
Take Care of Yourself :)
Susan J
yea for brothers!! Congratulations to the family . .
Congratulations! I absolutely LOVE that name. Too cute!
Very cool name!
Congrats!
W
Another boy cousin!! Jack is SO EXCITED (and Hayley is too of course!) I'm so excited for you guys!! love you
That is great!!! You know boys are the best! I wonder what Shelly and I are having? Will it be two girls to balance out you and Jamie's boys or will it be boys for us all? It will be an exciting month either way. Congrats on another son!
I love the name Ryder! So Cool and it goes with Scout so well!
How fun!! I am so excited for you and your family!
I'm so excited for you! They'll be the best of friends :)
It will make the planning easier, huh? Congrats on another boy! Love the name...very cool.
Another boy...yea! Abby showed me the sonogram photo on her phone at church tonight because I hadn't had a chance to check back here for the results. 2 little boys...heaven!
Hugs!
Your boys will have so much fun together. Glad all was well and he looked good. We will look forward to his arrival in December.
How wonderful to have two little boys so close to each other....they will be great buddies! Love you, Linda
Every boy needs a brother!!! Congrats!!!
congratulations!!! what a blessing!!
Post a Comment