So cute - I love the slide show with music idea. Scout is precious!
Hey - I came across that magazine I was telling you about the other night that is a sister comany to Crate & Barrel - it is The Land of Nod (landofnod.com). Pretty cute stuff! It was fun chatting with you last week!
9 comments:
Ah, good times!
Great pictures! Scout is too cute! I love the bubble photo.
Fun pictures! We love Scouters!
I love this slide show! Great job - and what sweet babies!
Hugs!
Awwwww!! I've watched it twice!! I love the song too. Too fun. Can't wait to get together soon! Hugs--
He is adorable!
from all the pictures... you wouldn't think that Scout has an aunt Abby or a Mimi D or an uncle Matt or Aunt Shelly or Uncle Tra... love you!
So cute - I love the slide show with music idea. Scout is precious!
Hey - I came across that magazine I was telling you about the other night that is a sister comany to Crate & Barrel - it is The Land of Nod (landofnod.com). Pretty cute stuff!
It was fun chatting with you last week!
I love the slide show! It's precious!
Post a Comment