Monday, April 30, 2007

A few more details..

-So we are due December 19th, just a few days shy of Scout's 18 month birthday. We will probably have Baby Goobanks a little early to avoid having another 9 pound baby.
-We had our second sonogram yesterday and we got to see the heartbeat. It is amazing that something so small can have a heartbeat.
-I have low progesterone, which is the hormone that helps maintain a pregnancy. I had low progesterone last time too so we are not worried. I start on medication today and we have to go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. The good thing about it is that we get lots of sonograms, and I LOVE sonograms.
- I found a really cute maternity dress in InStyle magazine, and the even better part it is only $35!! You can never find super cute maternity clothes that aren't an arm and a leg.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah!!! I love sonograms too...I had 9 w/Ryan and it was always so fun to go see his little face.

Praying that God will raise your progesterone level to what it needs to be.

I know what you mean about maternity clothes. Did you ever buy anything from Japanese Weekend? SO CUTE but SO expensive!!! I bought one good dress that will work with a cardigan that will work with all my pregnancies even if it's different seasons.

Staci said...

December 19th. That was my due date too. See my blog for details. Glad I know have something joyful to relate to that day in my mind.

Calista said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and that you have started meds. I totally wanted to come give you a big hug yesterday at the park but everytime I wanted to Abby would run in the opposite direction. Anyway, congrats again and we will pray that you continue to have a healthy pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet Scout's little sibling! By the way - I have some AMAZING photos for you from Baby Dedication and we are in the process of making DVD's of the evening, but I will make you a CD of the ones of all your family - priceless! There are some great ones with Darlene and her 2 generations of Wilbanks babies!!!
Hugs - M