Thursday, March 01, 2007

Some friends of ours have started a blog detailing their journey to adopt children from Ethiopia. Check out Christian and Ally on my sidebar.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I emailed their link to my friends who are adopting siblings from Ethiopia (it will be kids #5 and 6 for them!!!)

Julie said...

One of my friends from Tennessee is in the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia...check out Brooke's link on my blog. They are just waiting on the call any day to go get their baby.

I got them the book Jamie Lee Curtis (the actress) wrote about adoption called "Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born." It is soooo sweet and talks about parents traveling across the world when their baby was "born" into their family. It's a great gift for couples adopting!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I heard a great compliment about you today. My friend Alison Johnson (attends BSF w/ you) said you made her proud when you filled in teaching (I may have it wrong) but we later were talking about how much your mom and your family has blessed both of our lives. Just thought I would share the love
Susan