Thursday, February 01, 2007

If you have yet to watch Grey's Anatomy don't read this!!!!

A. Characters
1. I thought Meredith's face looked a little bloated
2. Callie needs to lay off the bronzer
3. What is up with Addison licking her lips, is she really that desperate?
4. George needs a haircut

B. Plot Lines
1. Do we really think that Callie would marry George in real life?
a. he's kind of a pansy
b. he's smaller than her
c. he has bad hair
2. Why does Addison have a thing for Alex?
3. Why wouldn't Christina say yes to Burke?
a. she loves him
b. GINORMOUS ring
c. he loves her
4. I really felt bad for Meredith and her mom
5. the little girl in the free clinic made me sad, but good job show writer for
making a stand against teen sex

C. Next Week
1. Thought we already did a catastrophic accident last season - hello train wreck
2. IS one of the cast going to get hurt or possible die??

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Sorry, I don't watch but your account made me laugh! Did you find the lady in the wedding dress last night? Pretty amazing, huh?!

Natalie Gary said...

Tara-
I concur on all the George/Callie relationship and now that I know he is gay in real life all I can think is He would not ever like her!

I thought Christina did say yes...I must have missed something..please explain!

And on next weeks episode..again I am also confused.

Also, Meredith's hair looked 5 shades darker!

tara said...

Natalie - she did say yes, but why was she being so weird about it. I mean come on she is living with him.
And next week - it just makes me angry. I'm over major collisons and large dead body counts.

Anonymous said...

Tara,
As always, you have made me laugh! I agree with you on all things Grey's. What does it say when Meredith, who is a -2, looks bloated! Kendra