Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Summer Reading List

Since summer is officially over I thought I would publish my summer reading list. Now, I know that you normally put these out at the end of school for kids to know what to read by the next year, but I didn't know what I was going to read at that time. So here it is:

The Debutante Divorcee by Plum Sykes
This is a novel about a NYC debutant and newlywed who thinks that a conniving divorced debutante is trying to steal her new husband.

Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham (aka Sophie Kinsella)
A novel about 3 women, their friendship, and their deepest darkest secrets.

Asking for Trouble by Elizabeth Young
A girl hires an escort to keep her mother from prying in her love life and calamity ensues.

A Promising Man by Elizabeth Young
A story of knowing the right man when he is dropped right smack dab in front of you and you still refuse to acknowledge that he is the one.

The Other Woman by Jane Green
This is the story of a daughter-in-law searching for a way to please her husband and her mother-in-law.

PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahren
A tearjerker about a woman, whose husband passed away, yet left a unique way for her to remember him and a way for her to move on with her life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually have time to read? When?!?!? I want the secret! - Staci

suzspeaks said...

Ok, so I know this post is old, but I'm just now reading... You just opened a whole new world to me! I absolutely LOVE sophie Kinsella. I had NO IDEA that was not her real name!!! I am so excited I can hardly wait to go to the library tomorrow!!